WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
When ordering or registering on our site or app, emailing with us, or talking to us over the phone, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, payment information or other details to help you with your experience or to complete a transaction with us.
COLLECTING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information you provide to us when you register with our website, products/services, and/or applications including your first name, last name, e-mail address, physical address(es), telephone number(s), company name, website URL(s), job title, years in business, company facebook, company twitter, company linkedln, product interest, marketing budget, industry, department, and number of employees.
- Information about your visits to and use of the website, products/services, and/or applications including how you use these such as the timing, length, frequency, and pattern of use, and the pages, screens, or other displays of information looked at by the user.
- Information that you provide to our Client Services Representatives for publication on the Internet, including first name, last name, e-mail address, physical address(es), telephone number(s), company name, company history, employee history or biographies, website URL(s), and/or images.
DISCLOSING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Boostability will not sell your email address and other personal information to any third parties. We may disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to the following third parties, for the purposes specified:
- Agents. We use a third party payment processor. If you sign up for our products/services we will share your first name, last name, physical address and credit card information with the credit card processing agent. These agents can retain, store, and use this information only for the purpose of making the recurring monthly payments necessary to retain your products/services with Boostability as outlined in your product/services contract.
- Service Providers. We use third parties to provide some online publishing services, business citation management, website hosting, customer relationship management, marketing analytics, and keyword research tools. If you sign up for our products/services, we will share information about your business and industry to the extent necessary in order for the third party to provide those services. These service providers do not retain, store, or use the information for any other purposes.
- Other Disclosures. We may also disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you when we are required to do so by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on ourwebsite, products/services, and/or applications.
We store your data in a secure database provided by third-party vendors and hosting partners that is equipped with the necessary hardware, software and storage to perform the services you request.
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
30 N. Gould St, Suite 6573 Sheridan,